Friday, April 27, 2007

Yesterday, Today, and Tomorrow

OK - I was going to be blogging every Friday about our construction project, but there is really nothing new to show for this week so I had to quickly change my mindset. The only thing that happened this week was the plumbing and they back filled around the hole they dug. They couldn't do much else because the foundation had to set for 7-10 days so hopefully by next Friday I'll have some new pictures to show you.

So, when my mindset had to change I read back over the blog posts from the week. I then went to my folder full of quotes and came across one that I thought was fitting to tie in with this week.

Yesterday is but a dream, and tomorrow is only a vision, but today well lived makes every yesterday a dream of happiness and every tomorrow a vision of hope. - Anonymous
Have a great week!
Betsy

No comments: