Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Check out the poll

On the left side of the screen you'll see a poll that I've added to the blog. On a weekly basis, I'll be changing the poll and giving everyone a chance to vote. Please let me know if you have any poll ideas and I may include that in a future poll. This week I chose the topic of guided participation and whether our readers are more likely to overcompensate, under compensate or are beginning to feel that they have found a nice balance to guiding their child(ren). I hope you join in on the poll and that you enjoy seeing how others respond!

Until next week!
Michelle

2 comments:

Horizons said...

Love the idea of a poll - I'll try and come up with ideas for you!

Anonymous said...

I thought I'd participate in the poll, but I think I would answer this differently depending on the given day...!