Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Poll Results

The results to last weeks poll are in. Thanks to all who voted! Here are the results:
I overcompensate and do too much for my child.
4 (36%)
I under compensate and expect too much of my child.
1 (9%)
I've found a nice balance.
6 (54%)

Hopefully after thinking about this a bit, you have thought about ways to change how you paretn if you over or under compensate.

For this weeks poll I wanted to continue the thoughts of episodic memory that Nicole started yesterday. This week I'd like you to think about what things trigger the best memories of the holidays for you. I look forward to seeing what this is for most people so I can use these ideas with my kids! Please comment if you have more to add. I'll update the poll as I receive more ideas. Let's see how much we can generate between now and the end of the year!

Michelle

2 comments:

Horizons said...

Michelle,

How about hearing Christmas music on the radio or playing a favorite cd. Also how about visiting Santa. Posing for the christmas card picture.

Erin

Horizons said...

Oops, I just realized that once somebody votes that the poll can't be updated. I'd still love to hear other ideas here. Music seems to be another popular one.

Michelle