Thursday, July 3, 2008

Time to Rejuvenate

Taking time to rejuvenate is extremely important for all of us. I just recently returned from 10 days in beautiful Hawaii. I didn't take my cell phone or laptop on vacation with me (something I haven't done in a long time) and it was wondeful. I really had the opportunity to just get away from it all and relax.

I found myself a few times during that ten days actually losing track of what day it was. I did my best to not think about work, but to just enjoy the moment and make some great memories. The islands were beautiful and it wasn't hard to do.

I was able to come back to work relaxed and rejuvenated (except for the jet lag of course). Ready to begin again.

I hope that all of you find a little time this summer to take a break. Whether it is a night in a hotel or a two week vacation everyone needs time to recharge.

Talk to you soon,
Erin

No comments: