Thursday, October 11, 2007

Oh Happy Day!

There is a song called “Oh Happy Day” and it pops into my head from time to time. Why I don’t know maybe it is my subconscious either telling me that I need to change my attitude and be happy or it is a reflection of how I am feeling at the time. Anyway I was reflecting back on my week and I started thinking about this Tuesday and Tuesday in general and that song popped into my head.

I have come to the conclusion that I love Tuesdays. They have become my favorite workday of the week. I think the major reason for this is that every Tuesday I get to spend time with two of my favorite boys. When they leave I walk around feeling so good and they always find a way to make me smile.

I have discovered that when I leave work on Tuesdays I am always happy and in a good mood. I just feel lighter somehow. I have energy and look forward to what the next Tuesday will bring. It is a bright shining spot in each week. Not that there aren’t others, but this is a guarantee.

I encourage each of you to find that bring shining spot in your week that you can just count on to make you feel good. Take a moment and reflect on your week to see if you can think of your “Happy Day.”

Talk to you soon,
Erin

No comments: