Friday, March 2, 2007

Survey Update

Ok - there is no way after yesterday's post that I can top it with a quote to inspire you. So, I thought I'd give you all an update on how our survey is going.

Since word got out about our survey around noon on Wednesday we've had a tremendous reply. I have the privilege of receiving all of the results and compiling them together to see what you are all saying. Even though I've had a full inbox for the last couple of days, I want to thank all of you who have already filled out our survey and want to urge those of you who haven't, to please take just a few minutes to do so. Your opinions do matter and they help us make things better.

So, here's to another full inbox when I return to work on Monday!

Have a good one - and don't forget - www.horizonsdrc.com/survey.html

No comments: