Thursday, February 14, 2008

New Families

I have had the great pleasure of speaking to several new families over the past 3 weeks. The amazing thing is that each family comes with such a unique story, but they all have one thing in common. Each is looking for the best way to help their child. They are all interested in hearing about how RDI® can help their child to find a quality of life.

As I listen to the stories these families tell my heart goes out to them and I am so glad they have come to see us. For some this is the beginning of their journey. Others have tried something else and found it to not be successful. For a few, this is what they term their last hope. For each of these groups I have faith that RDI® can be the hope they are looking for.

At Horizons we treat many children with autism and other neurological disorders of all different ages with varying abilities and co-occurring disorders. We see all that our clients are capable of and strive to help parents make those capabilities a reality. Nothing could be more rewarding and I look forward to helping families reach their goals each and every day.

What could be better than helping families find hope again? How lucky am I?

I would like to take a moment and thank all of the new families I met with over the past few weeks for taking time to allow me to tell you about the hope I have for your child. I hope to have the opportunity to talk to even more new families in the very near future.

Talk to you soon,
Erin

No comments: