Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Girl's Night Out

I had the wonderful opportunity to join several friends for coffee tonight. I traveled with these same friends to New York City last fall and we try to get together about once a month just to have a girls' night out. What a refreshing time it always is! Between the 8 of us we have 21 children under the age of 8 with 2 babies due in a few weeks, so you can imagine how busy our lives are! It's not always easy to coordinate, but we do try to make it a priority. What a joy it's been to celebrate each one of these 21 births with a group of friends and to have such a wonderful support group during each one of my children's births - I know I'll be receiving a bunch of frozen dinners and new baby clothes in the upcoming weeks! Are you taking time for yourself, to escape and just be with the girls or the guys? What about taking time for a date with your spouse? These little outings are so important! If you don't have anything planned, figure out a way to make it happen. I know I'm always able to face the stresses of my week better after a little time away!

Enjoy a night out this week!
Michelle

No comments: