Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Why did you choose RDI?

As many of you know, we offer a weekly e-zine. If you click on this link you can scroll down to the bottom of the page and enter your e-mail address to begin receiving this wonderful free resource (also notice many other available resources), filled with even more of our wonderful insights. I know you can't get enough of us! In my upcoming articles, I plan to start writing about why you should choose RDI® as your treatment plan. While I have many reasons why you should, I'd like to hear what you think. If you are already doing RDI®, why do you think others should choose this as their family's treatment plan?

2 comments:

walking said...

I was doing Charlotte Mason homeschooling and I had long wanted a relational way of teaching relationship rather than a scripted, behavioral way. When another Charlotte Mason homeschooler with an autistic child had information at her webpage, I knew this was the answer to my prayers. We have been implementing RDI since March 2007 and the joy we have experienced has exceeded my expectations!

Anonymous said...

After a diagnosis, we were referred to Nicole from DeVos Children's Hospital. We listened to a presentation given by Nicole one Saturday afternoon and we really liked the idea that we were involved in the process vs just having someone else "train" our daughter like a pet. It always irks me when people recommend giving my daughter scripts when she is struggling with something. I ask, do you give your other children a script? Obviously not and they seem to have managed thus far.